Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Life Goes On: LuxuryMagic #8 - CU KSA Soccer and DMV Gorilla


I think everyone played great and I feel sorry that Jungbin got injured while playing. I promised to buy you guys dinner if you guys win the first game. The game got tied therefore no dinner out of pocket as I promised on our temporary Cyworld website! ㅋㅋㅋ

However, I promised Sung bin that I will treat you guys a dinner for sure if you win the entire tournament so you guys better keep up the good work ^^!

Now, the pictures I promised to post for Korean Students Association in the University of Colorado at Boulder:


- S. Korea vs. Indonesia


- 준모형 - KSA 회장님


- 3명의 유령 - 누가 누군지도 잘 모르겟다는.. -_-;


- 한솔 and ...죄송 이름이(?)알려주시면 고쳐드릴꼐요


- 인경 and 정빈


- 건영 and 성빈 (He went to Google with me!)

Let's have another blast on our upcoming NBA event in Denver Stadium!

I went to DMV in Denver and won this huge gorilla for a bit over 9,000 in a couple of hours of playing. I played the game where you can move the cursor vertically and horizontally and drop the grabber to catch the bottle, If you successfully do so, you get bunch of tickets printed out and I won it when I went there with my friends from the Korean Central Presbyterian Church. Fairly impressively big one with only about 2 hours of playing.


No comments: