Saturday, May 19, 2007

2007 WSOP Main Event $12,000 Package Satellite - AGAIN!








I once again played this tournament over 10 hours again. I played very good poker overall and managed myself to stay top 10 during the last stage of the tournament. The competition level was a lot higher than the last one I played. jon_ja and khug both are really strong player and I congratuate them for getting qualified for WSOP. However, It is still ironic that I strived myself to reach this far again within 2 weeks. I already have received $11,000 for my winning for the last tournament which I alerady qualified. When the table got down to final 3, I decided and promised myself that I will pay for the main event if I get to win this one also. However, things didn't work out for me but I still think both jon_ja and khug deserve for the win. I learned what is the proper way to manage deep and big stack. Both of them had way too many chips over me and It became impossible to win the tournament with such a short stack.

However, I will be using conceirge service offered from Pokerstars and buy $3,000 circuit seat. It will be held on July 2007 and I will do my best to accomplish as much as I can. I will study about my poker games more deeply and start working out myself to further discipline myself and get prepared for the event. I am interested hearing how professional poker players manage themselves to get ready for such a big event.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good Job!: )