Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Pokerstars entry to Sunday Million






PokerStars Tournament #50508220, No Limit Hold'em
Super Satellite
Buy-In: $20.00/$2.00
27 players
Total Prize Pool: $2060.00
Target Tournament #50506312 Buy-In: $530.00
3 tickets to the target tournament

Tournament started - 2007/05/24 - 01:05:00 (ET)

Dear LuxuryMaster,

You finished the tournament in 1st place.
You qualified to play in Tournament #50506312 and are automatically registered for it.
See Tournament #50506312 Lobby for further details.

If you choose to unregister from this tournament your account will be credited
with $530.00 Tournament dollars. Tournament dollars can be used to buy into
any tournament.
Visit our web site at http://www.pokerstars.com/tournaments.html for more details.



Congratulations!
Thank you for participating.


Oh well, I am running like superstar on tournaments. However, running like junk on my cash tables. I can't reveal how much I have lost on cash tables but significant amount during short interval of the time. I now had to move down back to $.5/$1 again to rebuild my bankroll. This has been happening for a while now. I am glad I can still keep up living myself by winning tournaments. I feel like I am professional poker player who makes living off by winning tourmanets which is not yet who I am but trying to become one :)

No comments: