Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Poker Style Transition to 6 Max Tables







If you have followed my post, I made a transition to 6 handed tables and stopped multi-tabling in 9 handed full ring games. My overall impression is that I just started enjoying more and more about playing Poker since I made this transition. It is not just simply because I keep winning and profit myself a lot, I get to see a lot more action on the table and also find myself to start picking on certain players' tendency and take advantage of that. Whereas 9 handed full ring game was completely boring to wait for a hand and most people play ABC poker although I play 12 tables at the same time - kind of slow too. There is not much of excitement of bluffing and picking on other players as 6 handed Holdem tables. Players make a lot of move, I make a lot of move, and the excitement you gain while bluffing and enjoyment when you catch a bluff is astonishing! plus its very fast and suitable for my 300 APM poker style!

My hour rate is literally doubled since I started playing 12 tables of 6 handed holdem tables. I am no longer best preflop player but a thinking post-flop player. I found it to be just another step for amateur to become a professional poker player. If anyone of you find an interesting article about 6 handed-max NL holdem, please comment in this post!

Wish you all good luck at your tables!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sehr schöner Poker Blog! Mehr Poker Spieler sollen dieser Blog lesen. Schaut mal auf www.pokerweblogs.com dort gibt es eine Linksammlung zu alle PokerBlogs in der Welt. "Normalen" Spieler als irgendwelche Pros. Registriere ist kostenlos und es soll mehr Traffic generieren für dein Eigenes Poker Blog. Eine coole Funktion ist der automatische Update Funktion für dein Blog. Der zeigt alle aktuellen Posts der Blogs an und da kommt auch ein Deutsche Menu.

Grüße, Vince

Unknown said...

english plz?

Anonymous said...

Hey, I just wonder if you feel more joy to play poker every time you make a "transition"? That would just mean that you just need enviromental change (new limits/games/tables/tourneys) from time to time.

Anonymous said...

I love 6 Max tables NL hold 'em, players talk/bluff a lot, and that makes poker!

Anonymous said...

Texas hold'em poker No deposit free bonuses for new shark's - all possible $50 bankrolls :)

El Chupacabras

Anonymous said...

Hi there!
I would like to burn a theme at here. There is such a thing, called HYIP, or High Yield Investment Program. It reminds of financial piramyde, but in rare cases one may happen to meet a company that really pays up to 2% daily not on invested money, but from real profits.

For quite a long time, I earn money with the help of these programs.
I don't have problems with money now, but there are heights that must be conquered . I make 2G daily, and I started with funny 500 bucks.
Right now, I managed to catch a guaranteed variant to make a sharp rise . Turn to my web site to get additional info.

http://theinvestblog.com [url=http://theinvestblog.com]Online Investment Blog[/url]