Sunday, August 5, 2007

LuxuryMaster Decides to go 300APM in Poker!







I have been playing 9-handed full ring game as my main game up to this point. I have been losing a lot of buyin's due to very cold decked cards. I was completely frustrated about this and was looking for a better approach to pursue my poker games further. I just tried fast 6-handed games (~8 tables to start). I was able to manage up to 12 games at one point! There are some delays but the players in $.5/$1 don't need much of thinking to adjust my play. I just tried to remember the tendency of each player and act according. If you have played online poker before, you will understand how crazy it is to manage 12 tables of 6 handed. I first didn't think its possible but it turns out that I really can.

There are other tendency I found out to be interesting on my play. I realized that I recently have been playing much aggressively and became very strong post-flop player. I take this as an improvement and switching to 6 handed play will enhance this efficiency further! Be turned for the results on my games within an week or so.

No comments: