Monday, September 22, 2008

Good Bye to Full Tilt Poker





I have decided to withdraw entire BR from FT as I don't need that much money sitting on there doing nothing. I still have enough BR left on PS to play $1/2 so it is fine. In the meantime, I will start enjoying more of real life. Plans are:

- Buy Mac Book Pro -> Get compensated with PS concierge service
- Enjoy the freedom of home working engineer -> Work at CU or Starbucks or wherever I want





I have also decided to choose just keep playing on Pokerstars as their support is so great. They have something called concierge service for Supernova player where they offer players to buy anything (no investments tho) and compensate with accumulated FPPs.



I got a MAC BOOK PRO 17'', the best one in the market in order to fully utilize my freedom. It is so nifty and awesome. I hated MAC because it was so hard to use. Now I become industry IT professional and can finally understand why its awesome. Knowledge finally started to empower on myself.

No comments: