Sunday, September 28, 2008

Life Goes On: LuxuryMagic #2




I have defined poker as my secondary job in the previous posts. I believe second job is something that you should always try to have not only because it gains you more money but I think it is doing something meaningful and enjoyful on your spare time. I have confirmed myself today that I have found my new second job and hereby degrading poker as a hobby until I feel like playing again.

I now strongly believe that taking an occasional break and pursue other things to get a broader sighted design on your color helps you shine your own luxury color!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I now strongly believe that taking an occasional break and pursue other things to get a broader sighted design on your color helps you shine your own luxury color!


rofl that's so engrish yo but glad you're getting your life organized

Unknown said...

It was aware that it is engrish but ersan will get this joke as that is his business title =)

Anonymous said...

@________@