Sunday, January 7, 2007

After ARKS.


I went to Winter Park, CO for the Christian event called ARKS(Arise Reborn Korean Students) during Jan.4 - Jan.7. I had been going to church regularly because one of my friend who influenced me in good way asked me to come. I had been continue going to church for about an year now and not really one of the active member because I didnt really understand Jesus christ and why I need to believe in Jesus. I also recently experienced some depression despite my success in poker career and school (got straight A's this semester). I have been wondering why and this was also one of the reason why I went to ARKS in order to find my resolve.

To summarize briefly, I just feel like my identity in this world has became more clear and realized I have been camouflaging myself in order to satisfy my self-desire. I studied deeply about my character and realized how I can become a better human being. God Bless me. Amen. For those of you who wonder what happened in ARKS or interested coming to our next year camp, Please visit Korean ARKS website at http://club.cyworld.com/arkscolorado

No comments: