Monday, January 1, 2007

Lets Begin 2007!


Hello ladies and gentlemen, this is now 2007! I went to church in the morning and hung out with my friends. At night? Yes, you guessed it right - I went to downtown and enjoyed firework (totally gorgeous). It was freezing but once I get myself used to the weather, I felt fine (it was difficult because I was wearing a cracked jeans). I set following goals myself for upcoming 2007!
  • Keep making solid profit on $1/2 10 handed tables and gradually move on to $1/2 and eventually to $2/$4 6 handed 8 tables.
  • Solidify my poker displine, patience and as well as my reads about opponent's hands.
  • Date beautiful women!
  • Court
  • Buy Nissan 350Z
  • Get a Java S2JE Certification
  • Get an internship @ Sun Microsystems at Broomfield, CO
  • Maintaining and managing daily routines such as sleep/wake up time and work-out schedule.

I always get enthusiastic at the end of the year and set pretty outstanding and challenging goals. However, this way I know exactly what I need to do throughout the new year and plan myself ahead. What are your goals for 2007?

No comments: