Friday, January 19, 2007

University of Colorado at Boulder




Well, a new semester has begun for me and I hope I can ace my classes again but it looks almost impossible in this term. Look at the courses I am taking this semester (SP07). In 3 out of 5 classes, I was assigned homework assignments due on next class during their first lecture -_-. It might seems like 15 credits for the semester doesnt look much but its all upper division and 2 of them are graduate level courses. Well, double major is tough but I hope I can handle this :)
(I am thinking about taking another upper div math.... which seems pretty loose... what do you think?)


CSCI-4113 - 001 UNIX SYSTEM ADMIN 3 Credit

CSCI-5273 - 001 NETWORK SYSTEMS 3 Credit

CSCI-6448 - 001 OO ANALYSIS & DESIGN 3 Credit

MATH-4430 - 001 ORDINARY DIFF EQUATIONS 3 Credit

WRTG-3030 - 801 WRITING/SCIENCE-SOCIETY 3 Credit

1 comment:

Oing said...

hey you~ too much school work. I say eat cookies and sleep (googles are yummy). but then again don't take my advise~ I'm not up to your level on academics yet :P... your friend umm Yi sullung ^O^